Monday, February 1, 2010

One year

It's been a year now, since daddy first went into the hospital. I don't think I've been this emotional in a long time. I found this site in my favorites and just reading through it made me remember the whole journey once again. I miss my dad so much. I'm in an astronomy class that he always wanted me to take. I have a new boyfriend that I love and want him to meet so badly. It hurts to think of how many people daddy will never have the chance to meet. Or, rather, the people who will never have the pleasure of meeting him. I still dream of him, but it worries me. I'm starting to forget what his eyes looked like. It's very hard for me. *sigh* I don't know anymore. I don't know where to put my feelings, so this seems as good a place as any. Thanks for listening, as usual.
have a great life. live it to the fullest. love as hard as you can. live every moment. don't regret a thing.
~~S~~

No comments:

Post a Comment